Business Administrative Assistant
HMMH is a trusted leader in the study, assessment, and mitigation of the impacts of new and existing transportation projects on communities. We provide consulting services to government and private sector clients related to aviation, highway, rail, transit, industrial, construction, military, recreational, and entertainment projects.
We have an immediate opening for a Business Administrative Assistant in a hybrid position in Burlington, MA.
- Maintain HMMH Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) certification programs and explore and acquire further certifications.
- Plan, organize, and facilitate company events and meetings. Prepare meeting agendas, facilitate in-person and virtual meetings, record and transcribe minutes, and make any necessary arrangements, such as catering.
- Assist the CEO with travel arrangements, research, preparing reports, memos, and other business documents.
- Process expense reports and other administrative support for the Leadership Team.
- Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment.
- Contact facility manager or maintenance vendors as needed.
- Assist Marketing, Controlling, and Human Resources with administrative duties as needed.
- Greet and sign in all HMMH visitors.
- Answer telephone, direct calls, and take messages.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
- Inventory and order office materials and supplies for all HMMH offices.
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized, and safe office environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant administrative experience.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability work efficiently and effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, and Teams.
- Ability to work both independently and within a project team.
- Burlington, MA - Hybrid
HMMH offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and a positive work atmosphere. Our firm offers opportunities for professional development and career growth for dedicated and strong performers. We are a Great Place to Work certified firm, demonstrating our commitment to creating an environment where employees take pride in their work, trust and respect their colleagues, and develop a strong camaraderie across the organization.
HMMH is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. HMMH is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact HR Generalist Jason Rega at 781-852-3103 or jrega @hmmh com.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please refer to the following:
- “EEO is the Law” Poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
- “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf